August 17, 2007

Ahem...

I've cleared my throat but not sure where to start and what to say. Most people I know that are bloggers have very interesting, exciting lives it seems! They are either at University, have fascinating jobs, are avid travellers with interesting stories to tell or are just overall people that have plenty of thoughts about a lot of happenings in todays world. Me...I don't fit into any of those categories really. I'm just a full-time mum, a home-maker if you will, someone that is trying to keep up with news, views and all that good stuff in the little free time that I have. Since I've always liked writing I thought maybe if I kept a blog, that would force me to do a little more reading and some more thinking even, maybe pay more attention to the happenings of the world, even happenings around me so that I would have something to write about! Seems a little silly, yes. But that is simply my reason for starting this blog. Read on if I haven't lost you yet...

No comments: