- They are stubborn
- They pretend to know everything
- They have selective hearing
- They won't change their ways (and I mean using-actual-floor-cleaners-instead-of-RIN-on-the- floors kind of change)
- They love the dishwash bar even though it takes nothing out of the dirty dishes
- They talk too much even if I'm not interested in hearing them
- They won't move a single piece of furniture to clean under it
But they want a raise ever so often. And new clothes. And money for cell phone recharge. And all the other nonsense that goes with being help in this day and age.